Sustainable Jamestown is more than a plan. It is a framework for making progress toward our shared goals of sustainability and resiliency. The Town will report on how much progress it makes in reaching goals toward a sustainable community. Here are some ways we measure success:
- Create housing choices that are affordable, including apartments, cottages, and condos.
- Increase resident participation in town-sponsored events.
- Fill vacant seats on town boards and committees.
- Encourage residents and businesses to purchase products grown and made locally.
- Increase the number of locals walking or biking to do local errands instead of driving.
- Serve locally grown produce at Jamestown Schools and Senior Center.
Coming Soon! Data on our progress . . .